Hello Valued Partners! Please use the form below to register for the Microsoft Catalyst Partner Training Course.
The Microsoft Catalyst Partner Training Course helps partners:
- Engage with customers more effectively to build BDM relationships, increase deal size and close deals faster by leveraging the IDEA framework used by Microsoft sellers
- Execute Catalyst Accelerators with customers in order to accelerate Digital Transformation projects
- Assist in becoming eligible to earn up to USD $100K for executing Catalyst related activities using the Partner Activities.
- Your completion of the Catalyst training is important. It will help your partner organization to be eligible to execute the Catalyst activities in the geographical location of your customer.
In FY23, partners have the flexibility to choose from a set of activities and can deliver each activity category once per customer opportunity. You can request funding for and learn more about the Catalyst Presales Partner Activities here
To be eligible for the above Catalyst activities, partners must meet all below
- 3+ Catalyst accredited professionals in Area of delivery
- ECIF status green
- At least one of the following:
- Gold/Silver Cloud Business Applications Competency
- Gold/Silver SMMCS (Business Applications Path) competency
- Business Applications Partner Designation
- Low Code Specialization
- Analytics on Microsoft Azure Specialization
- [ISV] $25k min Rev Share for prior 12 months + Co-sell ready ISV Connect offer in target geography
- Intelligent Automation Specialization
At this time, the course is open to all Business Applications partners as well as any partner with an MPN ID.
- In order to access the course, you need to provide a Microsoft Account, please sign in with a Microsoft Account (ex: @outlook.com or @hotmail.com)
- Additionally, we require a MPN ID to associate the individual with their partner organization.
- This is used to accredit the partner upon the individual’s successful completion of the Catalyst training.
- Those who enter an invalid MPN ID will not be able to complete their registration and will receive an error message.
- Without a valid MPN ID, you will not be able to access the training, and therefor will be unable to become Catalyst accredited for your organization.
- Session 1: 8/29/22 – 10/28/22 (registration closed)
- Session 2: 11/7/22 – 1/13/23 (registration closed)
- Session 3: 1/23/23 – 3/24/23 (registration opens 1/19)
- Session 4: 4/3/23 – 6/2/23 (registration opens 3/30)
Event Registration Details
|Course Title||Start Date||End Date||Registration Deadline
Pacific Time (PST)
Microsoft Catalyst Partner Training
||Jan, 23 2023||Mar, 24 2023||Mar, 22 2023 11:59 PM